Our Doctors » Dermatology in Akron, OH
Eliot Mostow, MD., MPH., is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. He is currently Head of the Dermatology Section at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) and on the clinical faculty at Case Western University Department of Dermatology.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from Ohio State University College of Medicine, 1985.
- Bachelor of Science, Human Nutrition, University of Michigan, 1981
- Masters in Public Health, Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, 1986
- Epidemiology Training Program Fellowship, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, 1986-1989
- Internship Training in Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Program, Ohio State University College of Medicine, 1985-1986
- Dermatology Residency, University of Michigan, 1989-1992
- Assistant Professor Clinical Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Dept. of Dermatology, 1992-1993
- Professor and Chair, Dermatology section, NEOMED, 1998-present. Head of Dermatology Dept. June 2002, started as Assistant Professor 1993.
- Associate Professor Clinical Medicine, Dept. Dermatology, Case Western Reserve University College of Medicine, 1993-present
- President of the Cleveland Dermatological Society, 2006-2008.
Alexandra Yan Zhang, MD, FAAD, comes to us from the Cleveland Clinic where she practiced Dermatologic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Shanghai Medical University, June 1998, Shanghai, China.
- NIH NRSA Postdoctoral Fellow. Jan. 2000 – June 2003. Department of Dermatology, Case Western Reserve University
- Internship in Internal Medicine. June 2003 – June 2004. Department of Medicine, University Hospitals of Cleveland. Case Western Reserve University.
- Dermatology Residency. July 2004 – June 2007. Department of Dermatology, University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Chief Resident. July 2007 – June 2008. Department of Dermatology, University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Dermatologic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology Fellow. (Mohs Surgery/Procedural Dermatology Fellowship). July 2010 – June 2011. Department of Dermatology, Cleveland Clinic.
Gabriella C. Furfari MPAS, PA-C
Gabby graduated from Mount Union and has a BS in nutrition and community health. Gabby has a passion for dermatology and we are excited to have her as part of our team
- Gabby is affiliated with the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Ohio Association of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants